Our Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status and authorisation to operate customs freight simplified procedures allow us to clear goods through customs in the warehouse itself reducing delays and costs, all to the benefit of the client.
Shipments by sea no limits
Global freight transport services including ‘Full Container Load’ (FCL) and – for smaller consignments – groupage or ‘Less than Container Load’ (LCL) solutions, all at highly competitive prices.
Sogedim has built its reputation on the quality and punctuality of its freight services. Achieving this requires the efficient coordination of resources – expertly assisted by our team of overseas freight specialists – at a local, regional, national and international level across the globe.
Sea Freight Transportation
Trouble-free deliveries that reach the right place at the right time.
To ensure the reliability of its sea freight services, Sogedim offers routes to and from all major ports around the world, with the option of collection, delivery and customs clearing at each end of the journey.
Complete solutions for all your LCL requirements
Made-to-measure solutions for all types of goods.
For smaller consignments, Sogedim offers its own Less than Container Load (LCL) service with weekly departures to and from all major ports around the world, and the option of a door-to-door service for deliveries and collections anywhere on the globe.
Complete solutions for all your FCL requirements
The reliability you demand, the flexibility you need.
Thanks to agreements with all the major sea-freight carriers, Sogedim is able to offer its own Full Container Load (FCL) service.
- door-to-door, port-to-port and airport-to-airport distribution solutions
- consolidation and deconsolidation in our own warehouses, with CCTV and armed security
- aircraft and/or ship chartering
- transportation of hazardous or perishable materials
- daily departures to and from all major airports
- weekly departures to and from all major seaports
- assistance with loading and unloading procedures
- assistance with documentation
- customs clearance services for incoming and outgoing goods
- insurance services
- cross trade